InsideEVs is proud to present the sixteenth episode of its weekly podcast. Available on the InsideEVs YouTube channel and all the best podcast platforms – Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeart Radio, and Tune In – the show covers the top stories and issues of the week with insight added by our special guests.
This edition is hosted by InsideEVs editor and InsideEVs Forum moderator, Domenick Yoney. He is joined by Martyn Lee of the EV News Daily podcast, Kyle Conner of the newly-established InsideEVs YouTube channel as well as his own Out Of Spec Motoring and One Lap channels, and long-time electric vehicle advocate and expert, InsideEVs editor Tom Moloughney.
This week, we discuss:
- Tesla achieves first full-year profitability
- Tesla names Austin as Gigafacatory site
- Ford Mustang Mach E 1400 makes a tire-smoking debut
- Chevrolet reveals it has a 400-mile pickup truck in the works
- Rivian being sued by Tesla for stealing trade secrets, poaching employees
We truly hope you enjoy this sixteenth chapter in our podcast series as much as we enjoyed making it. To keep up with fresh episodes, subscribe to the InsideEVs YouTube channel and tap the bell icon to receive notifications about new videos and podcasts. Enjoy!