Episode seven. Now streaming live at 9:30 AM Friday mornings!
InsideEVs is proud to present the seventh episode of its weekly live-streamed podcast.
Available on the InsideEVs YouTube channel and all the best podcast platforms – Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeart Radio, and Tune In – the show covers the top stories and issues of the week with insight added by our special guests.
This edition is hosted by InsideEVs editor and InsideEVs Forum moderator, Domenick Yoney. He is joined by Martyn Lee of the EV News Daily podcast, Kyle Conner of the newly-established InsideEVs YouTube channel as well as his own Out Of Spec Motoring and One Lap channels, and long-time electric vehicle advocate and expert, InsideEVs editor Tom Moloughney.
This week, we discuss:
- The tussle between Tulsa, Ok, and Texas for the Tesla Cybertruck factory
- Steve Huff sets record, passes 200 mph in the 1/4-mile in his electric dragster
- The Mazda MX-30 begins production
- BMW i4 stays on schedule, Ford Mustang Mach-E sees two-month delay
- NIO Livestream event pulls in $18 million in sales
- Tesla Full Self Driving price going up $1,000, worth $100K according to Musk
We truly hope you enjoy this seventh chapter in our podcast series as much as we enjoyed making it. To keep up with fresh episodes, subscribe to the InsideEVs YouTube channel and tap the bell icon to receive notifications about new videos and podcasts. Enjoy!