Episode six. Now streaming live at 9:30 AM Friday mornings!
InsideEVs is proud to present the sixth episode of its weekly live-streamed podcast.
Available on the InsideEVs YouTube channel and all the best podcast platforms – Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeart Radio, and Tune In – the show covers the top stories and issues of the week with insight added by our special guests.
This edition is hosted by InsideEVs editor and InsideEVs Forum moderator, Domenick Yoney. He is joined by Martyn Lee of the EV News Daily podcast, Kyle Conner of the newly-established InsideEVs YouTube channel as well as his own Out Of Spec Motoring and One Lap channels, and long-time electric vehicle advocate and expert, InsideEVs editor Tom Moloughney.
This week, we discuss:
- Tesla reopens Fremont factory and threatens to leave for Texas
- We compare the Hyundai Kona Electric and Chevy Bolt EV
- GM says its EV plans are (mostly) unaffected by pandemic
- Electrify America will transition to pay-by-kWh pricing
- BYD Han is coming to Europe, will cost $49,000-$60,000
- Fiat 500 Primo edition almost sold out
We truly hope you enjoy the sixth chapter in this podcast series as much as we enjoyed making it. To keep up with fresh episodes, subscribe to the InsideEVs YouTube channel and tap the bell icon to receive notifications about new videos and podcasts. Enjoy!