InsideEVs is proud to present the fourth episode of its weekly podcast. Available on the InsideEVs YouTube channel and on the best podcast platforms – Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeart Radio, and Tune In – the show covers the top stories and issues of the week with insight added by our special guests.
This edition is hosted by InsideEVs editor and InsideEVs Forum moderator, Domenick Yoney. He is joined by Martyn Lee of the EV News Daily podcast, Kyle Conner of the newly-established InsideEVs YouTube channel as well as his own Out Of Spec Motoring and One Lap channels, and long-time electric vehicle advocate and expert, InsideEVs editor Tom Moloughney.
This week, we discuss:
- Tesla's first-ever first-quarter profit and CEO Elon Musk's meltdown
- Tesla Traffic Light & Stop Sign Control update
- Tesla Autopilot scores its lowest accident ratio ever
- Lincoln cancels Rivian-based SUV
- Price and EPA range for Audi e-tron Sportback revealed
- BMW iX3 leaks in what appears to be full production form
- Lucid Motors reveals the production version of the Air in a tweet
We truly hope you enjoy the fourth chapter in this podcast series as much as we enjoyed making it. To keep up with fresh episodes, subscribe to the InsideEVs YouTube channel and tap the bell icon to receive notifications about new videos and podcasts. Enjoy!