InsideEVs is proud to present the third episode of its weekly podcast. Available on the InsideEVs YouTube channel and on the best podcast platforms – Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Tune In – the show covers the top stories and issues of the week with insight added by our special guests.
This edition is hosted by InsideEVs editor and InsideEVs Forum moderator, Domenick Yoney. He is joined by Kyle Conner of the newly established InsideEVs YouTube channel as well as his own Out Of Spec Motoring and One Lap channels, Martyn Lee of the EV News Daily podcast, and long-time electric vehicle advocate and expert, InsideEVs editor Tom Moloughney.
In this week's episode we discuss:
- The Porsche Taycan demolishing its EPA-rated range in two separate tests
- The Ford Mustang Mach-E production and deliveries are delayed
- Polestar 2 official pricing is revealed and cheaper than expected
- Ford reveals its Mustang Cobra Jet 1400 electric drag racer
- Work at Rivian progresses despite shutdown and design research video
- Hyundai Prophecy, 45 concepts get production green lights
We truly hope you enjoy the third chapter in this podcast series as much as we enjoyed making it, despite some technical difficulties. To keep up with fresh episodes, subscribe to the InsideEVs YouTube channel and tap the bell icon to receive notifications about new videos and podcasts. Enjoy!