“Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future” Tops Best-Seller List
The book that everyone in the electric car space is talking about recently topped a best-seller chart.
Audible.com best-sellers for week ending May 23, 2015:
1. Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance, narrated by Fred Sanders (Harper Audio)
2. The Practicing Mind: Developing Focus and Discipline in Your Life by Thomas M. Sterner, read by the author (Mountain Sage Publishing)
3. Spam Nation: The Inside Story of Organized Cybercrime – from Global Epidemic to Your Front Door by Brian Krebs, narrated by Christopher Lane (Brilliance Audio)
4. A Work in Progress: A Memoir by Connor Franta, narrated by the author (Simon & Schuster Audio)
5. Yes Please by Amy Poehler, narrated by the author with Carol Burnett, Seth Meyers, Mike Schur, Eileen Poehler, William Poehler, Patrick Stewart and Kathleen Turner (Harper Audio)
6. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo, narrated by Emily Woo Zeller (Tantor Audio)
7. The Wright Brothers by David McCullough, narrated by the author (Simon & Schuster Audio)
8. No Land’s Man: A Perilous Journey through Romance, Islam, and Brunch by Aasif Mandvi, narrated by the author (Audible Studios)
9. Misbehaving and the Making of Behavioral Economics by Richard Thaler, narrated by L.J. Gasner (Audible Studios)
10. How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie, narrated by Andrew MacMillan (Simon & Schuster Audio)
You can purchase the book here.