Electra Meccanica SOLO Hits The Highway – Video
Electra Meccanica is promoting its three wheeler Solo electric vehicle with a new video, presenting the nifty EV’s highway driving capability.
Earlier, CNET suggested that high-speed driving could be terrifying prospect, but according to the Canadian company it will be perfect:
“The SOLO from Electra Meccanica. An electric car perfect for highway and city driving. Reserve your SOLO at smallev.com”
Prices in U.S. to be $15,500.
Some other specs of interest:
- up to 100 miles of range on 16.1 kWh battery
- electric motor puts out 82 hp/128 Nm of torque
- top speed of 82 mph (about 130 km/h)
- single passenger
- 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in under 8 seconds
- 15” aluminum alloy wheels
- cargo space: 10.3 cu ft (285 liters) – equivalent to the Mercedes C300 coupe