Citroën France Launched Citroën Electric Store With EVs
Citroën France recently launched an online e-shop – the Citroën Electric Store, featuring the all-electric C-Zero.
Consumers in France can now configure, reserve and purchase (or lease if they prefer) the plug-in Citroën (think re-badged Mitsubishi i-MiEV) and receive delivery within 20 days from the date of the order.
Through the end of June, Citroën also offers the C-Zero at a discount (including incentives):
- as low as €109 a month on a long-term leasing basis
- €11,655 outright
“After Citroën CarStore, where customers can now reserve their cars on line, Citroën France is extending its offer with a new e-commerce site dedicated to sales of electric vehicles, Citroën Electric Store.
In addition to being able to reserve a vehicle directly on line using a bank card (7-day reservation through a down payment of €500), Citroën Electric Store allows web users to:
– configure their vehicle,
– be recalled by a point of sale for infomation or complete the reservation,
– obtain an agreement in principle for a long-term leasing offer.
Another advantage of Citroën Electric Store is guaranteed vehicle delivery within 20 days from the date of the order.
With Citroën C-ZERO sales having quadrupled since the start of the year (compared with the first four months of 2015), the Brand is shifting up a gear with a special offer on its all-electric city car. The C-ZERO will be available through 30 June from as low as €109 a month on a long-term leasing basis or €11,655 outright (ecological and super bonuses deducted and replacing a diesel passenger car registered before 1 January 2006).”
The only question now is…”is this an advance of the C-ZERO/Mitsu i-MiEV program in France, or is it a way to wind-down excess inventory and exit the model?”
- European Automakers Concerned Over Electric Car Costs, Margins, Profit
- Designer Imagines Retro-Inspired Three-Seater Citroën EV
- PSA CEO Supports Newly Acquired Opel’s Decision To Focus On Electric Cars, But Says Switch Must Be Profitable
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Sales In France Remains Strong In August