Citroen Aircross At 2015 Auto Shanghai – Photos & Videos
Here is the stunning red Citroën Aircross concept unveiled in Shanghai.
Aircross (see more details here) sets a new design style for the French brand, which is approaching its 100 year anniversary.
Hopefully Citroën will join the plug-in bandwagon soon.
- 313 hp of total system power
- 1.6 THP petrol engine: power 218 bhp (160 kW) / torque 275 Nm
- Electric motor on rear axle: power 95 bhp / torque 200 Nm
- 0-62 mph (0 to 100 km/h) in 4.5 seconds
- around 10 kWh, or maybe a little more (charging takes 3.5 hour at 16 A)
- 50 km (probably NEDC)
- Fuel consumption: 1.7 l/100 km, MVEG combined cycle CO2 emissions: 39 g/km
Categories: Peugeot / Citroën