ChargePoint Home Now On Sale On Amazon.com
ChargePoint joins the other home charging stations manufacturers by introducing its latest model ChargePoint Home on Amazon.
Prices are the same as announced earlier, starting from $499. It’s more than for some other models, but ChargePoint hopes to attract consumers by adding additional features:
- Remote start, scheduling and charging reminders with the ChargePoint mobile app
- Update the station automatically with the latest software upgrades.
- Integrate the station with Nest products to track energy usage and save on energy costs
- Identify their utility provider to get recommendations for the best time to charge
- View all residential, public and workplace charging with their ChargePoint account
According to first reviews, it’s product worthy of consideration.
ChargePoint CEO Pasquale Romano said:
“Customers choose our stations for their reliability, connectivity and convenience. Now, EV drivers can access the power of ChargePoint from their own home. The future of our homes, our cars and our lifestyles will be smarter and more connected because of products like ChargePoint Home. This station is unlike any other on the market, and it will change the way people think about driving, home charging and smart energy management.”