BMW X5 xDrive40e At 2015 Auto Shanghai – Photos & Videos
BMW unveiled at the 2015 Shanghai Motor Show the X5 xDrive40e. The automaker is probably counting on strong sales of this model in China.
The first non-i plug-in hybrid from BMW should arrive in the US this fall at an unknown price.
- total system output of 230 kW/313 hp
- 2.0L four-cylinder petrol engine 240 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- ≈80 kW synchronous electric motor
- 0 to 60 mph in 6.5 seconds
- 130 mph top speed (75 miles per hour in all-electric mode)
- 9.0 kWh battery
- 13 miles of all-electric range
- fuel consumption of 3.4 – 3.3 litres per 100 kilometres (83.1 – 85.6 mpg imp) and a combined electricity consumption of 15.4 – 15.3 kWh