BMW 330e At The 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show – Gallery & Video
The plug-in version of the new BMW 3 Series with RWD and 7.6 kWh battery will enter market in 2016.
- 184 hp four-cylinder petrol engine and 65 kW, 88 hp, 250 Nm electric motor integrated into the housing of the eight-speed automatic
- total system output of 185 kW/252 hp (on par with 330i and 330d)
- 0–60 mph in 6.1 seconds with a top speed of 140 mph.
- all-electric range of up to 40 km (25 miles) probably NEDC (we estimate 19-21 miles of real-world driving/US EPA estimate)
- 7.6 kWh lithium-ion battery beneath the boot floor
- charging in 3 hours and 15 minutes from a household outlet
- average fuel consumption (combined) of 2.1–1.9 litres/100 km (134.5–148.7 mpg imp)
- at least 370 liters of luggage compartment volume; the rear seat offer a 40:20 40 split
- EU-empty weight of 1735 kg (3,825 lbs)
“The BMW 330e Sedan will furthermore be added to the line-up for the 2016 model year. This plug-in hybrid marries BMW eDrive technology with a four-cylinder petrol unit from the BMW Group’s newest engine generation. While extracting a total system output of 185 kW/252 hp from its duo of power units, the BMW 330e returns average fuel consumption (combined) of 2.1–1.9 litres/100 km (134.5–148.7 mpg imp) and CO2 emissions (combined) of 49–44 g/km (in the EU test cycle).”