Audi Q7 e-tron – Live Images + Videos From 2015 Geneva Motor Show
The blue Q7 e-tron is one of several plug-in electric cars in the Audi booth at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show.
The SUV itself was already described in detail by InsideEVs here, so now we’ll just focus on live photos and videos.
- System power 275 kW (373 hp) and 700 Nm (516.3 lb-ft), AWD
- Drivetrain: 3.0-liter V6 turbo diesel 190 kW (258 hp) of power and 600 Nm (442.5 lb-ft) of torque plus disk-shaped electric motor 94 kW and 350 Nm (258.1 lb-ft) of torque, integrated into the eight-speed tiptronic
- 0 to 62 miles (100 km/h) in 6 seconds
- Top speed 140 mph (225 km/h)
- Up to 34.8 miles (56 km) all-electric range
- 17.3 kWh lithium-ion battery
- Total range more than 1,410 kilometers (876 miles) / 1.7 liters of diesel for every 100 kilometers (or 118 MPGe in the US)
Sales in Europe are scheduled to begin in Spring 2016.