Audi Q7 e‑tron 3.0 TDI Quattro & A3 e-tron At 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show
The 300+ mile, e-tron Quattro Concept utility vehicle unveiled at the 2015 International Motor Show (IAA) grabbed most of the attention for Audi.
But also on the Audi stage were two other plug-in hybrids: A3 e-tron and Q7 e‑tron quattro (3.0 TDI for European market).
“The Q7 e‑tron 3.0 TDI quattro is the first TDI plug-in hybrid with quattro drive from Audi. With 275 kW (373 hp) of system power, it accelerates from a standstill to 100 km/h (62.1 mph) in 6.0 seconds. Its NEDC fuel consumption is 1.7 liters of diesel fuel per 100 km (138.4 US mpg), and it can be driven up to 56 km (34.8 mi) all-electrically – quietly, powerfully and with zero local emissions.”
- System power 275 kW (373 hp) and 700 Nm (516.3 lb-ft), AWD
- Drivetrain: 3.0-liter V6 turbo diesel 190 kW (258 hp) of power and 600 Nm (442.5 lb-ft) of torque plus disk-shaped electric motor 94 kW and 350 Nm (258.1 lb-ft) of torque, integrated into the eight-speed tiptronic
- 0 to 62 miles (100 km/h) in 6.0 seconds
- Top speed 140 mph (225 km/h)
- Up to 34.8 miles (56 km) all-electric range (we expect this to net out to around 27-28 miles of “real world”/EPA driving)
- 17.3 kWh lithium-ion battery
- Total range more than 1,410 kilometers (876 miles) / 1.7 liters of diesel for every 100 kilometers (or 118 MPGe in the US)
Audi A3 e-tron: