Audi Prologue Allroad At 2015 Auto Shanghai – Photos & Videos
Prologue Allroad is a new concept car from Audi that’s being presented alongside the Q7 e-tron at the 2015 Auto Shanghai.
The Audi of tomorrow on 22″ wheels gets plug-in capability and one of the most powerful drivetrains out there.
This luxury four-seater will do 0-62 mph in 3.5 seconds, nearing the blistering pace of the Tesla Model S P85D.
Audi has not mentioned if this vehicle or something similar is headed to production.
For more details jump to our previous story.
- 0-100 km/h (62mph) in 3.5 seconds
- total system power 734 hp and 663 lb-ft of torque (900Nm)
- 4.0-litre TFSI V8 engine
- electric motor integrated into the eight-speed transmission
- 14.1 kWh lithium-ion battery
- 54 km (33.6) miles of range (NEDC) / roughly 20 miles of real world/EPA range.
- fuel consumptions 2.4 liters per 100 km, or 98 MPG US (98 US mpg)
- 56 grams CO2 per km