All-Electric, Autonomous Rinspeed Oasis (complete with plants) Shows Up At NAIAS – videos
After CES, Rinspeed presented the Oasis in Detroit for this year’s big NAIAS event.
The Swiss vision of what makes up a futuristic, autonomous electric vehicle is a little bit crazy… after all it has plants inside the
Below you can see latest photos and videos with the Oasis and judge is this is the kind of future you want to see yourself riding around in.
Oasis Quick specs:
- two seats
- two 40 kW electric motors
- 12 kWh battery
- up to 100 km (62 miles).
- 0-62 mph (100 km/h) takes 9.7 seconds
- top speed stands at over 80 mph (130 km/h)
- Safety Probe Coming For Vegas Self-Driving Shuttle Accident – video
- First US Public Self-Driving Shuttle Launches In Las Vegas, In Accident Shortly Thereafter – Video
- DHL Wants Its 3,000 Electric StreetScooters In Germany To Be Autonomous – Video
- Renault To Ready 4 ZOEs For Autonomous, On-Demand Mobility Service