Zongshen Racing Triumphs In First Round Of MotoE Championship
The New European racing series MotoE launched in June and had its debut round recently in the Netherlands.
The motorcycle racing event attracted five riders, from which the fastest in the Sprint race was Ho Chi Fun #59 on one of two Zongshen Racing bikes.
However, not all went as planned as heavy rain prevented the second endurance race.
Three more events are scheduled and big final is expected this Fall.
MotoE Calendar 2014
- 26-29 June: official launch at the Goodwood Fesitval of Speed (UK)
- 8-10 August: Assen TT Circuit – Superbike IDM (NL)
- 15-17 August : Anglesey Circuit – NGRacing.com (UK)
- 19-21 September: Hockenheim – Superbike IDM (GER)
- 27-28 September: Donington Park National – Thundersport GB (UK)
- TBC: FIM Europe Championship Final.