Wallpaper Wednesday: New Renault ZOE Z.E. 40
Renault ZOE is one of the best electric city cars available on the market today – at least for Europe, where the best selling all-electric vehicle now also has a chance to become the best overall selling plug-in after having moved into a ~12 unit lead ahead of the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV through November in the region (17,277 sales vs 17,265).
And with introduction of new Z.E. 40 version debuting from the Paris Motor Show, that includes a much improved 41 kWh battery, and a 300 km/186 miles real world range, the prospects for ZOE in the future are great.
Today for “Wallpaper Wednesday” we have new set of high quality shots of the new ZOE Z.E. 40 from Portugal one can use for your home desktop!
Quick specs on ZOE Z.E. 40:
- 41 kWh battery (LG Chem)
- R90: 250 miles (400 km) under optimistic NEDC conditions, but Renault itself expects a real world range of 186 miles (300 km) or even ~124 miles/200km in extreme cold conditions
Q90: 230 miles (370 km) NEDC or 173 miles (278 km) real
- R90 (longer range, 22 kW charging) and Q90 (shorter range, 43 kW charging)
- 0-62 mph (≈100 km/h) acceleration takes some 13.5 seconds
- top speed is 84 mph (135 km/h)
- 65 kW/88hp electric motor
*Images can be enlarged to 2,560 x 1,700 or greater