Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 In Paris – Photos & Videos
Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6, unveiled at the at the Pebble Beach Concours D’Elégance earlier this year, is one of the stars of the Paris Motor Show.
The German long-range limousine looks in Paris even better on the dark scene.
This car is so special that there were even some folks that wanted to buy it right from the show floor. News flash…it’s not for sale.
Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 specs:
- 500 km (310 miles) NEDC or over 200 miles (320 km) of real world/EPA driving
- 80 kWh battery
- 0-62 mph (100 km/h) in less than 4 seconds
- 250 km/h (155 mph) top speed
- four electric motors with a total of 550 kW peak output and all-wheel-drive
- charging happens at up to 350 kW DC (CCS Combo)! Five minutes replenish energy for 62 miles (100 km)
- Tesla Model X 100D Now Available – 295 Miles Of Range, Priced From $98,500
- Tesla Launches Model S 100D – Range Of 335 Miles, Starts At $92,500
- CARB Ready To Throw Down Against Pruitt On “Clean Cars” And Its Future With New Report
- Tesla Racing Channel’s Model S P100D Ludicrous +: 0 To 60 In 2.38 Seconds, Beats Faraday Future FF 91 – Video