Video: Turns Out Tesla Motors Didn’t Get a Government Loan, So Says Fox News Now
- Tesla Motors loss.
- Taxpayers pay for Tesla.
- All these startups work for a year and then fail.
- All green firms fail.
- We force electric cars on the public even though they don’t want them.
Those were basically the words of the old Fox News, right up until Tesla turned a profit.
Now the story from the new Fox News is entirely different.
Tesla is “venture capital backed?”
Tesla did “not get a government loan.”
Wow…Talk about a turnaround at Fox News.
Watch. You’ll be laughing for sure. We did.
Source: Media Matters via YouTube
- Tesla Model 3 Reservation Holders Want These Features In Their Upcoming Car
- Tesla Battery Swap Patent Application Images Demonstrate System
- Bob Lutz: “Tesla Supporters Are Like Members Of A Religious Cult” – Elon Musk: “Dear Cult Members, I Love You”
- First Tesla Powerpack “Grid-Scale” Installations Come To Asia-Pacific and Europe – Video