Video: Turns Out Tesla Motors Didn’t Get a Government Loan, So Says Fox News Now
- Tesla Motors loss.
- Taxpayers pay for Tesla.
- All these startups work for a year and then fail.
- All green firms fail.
- We force electric cars on the public even though they don’t want them.
Those were basically the words of the old Fox News, right up until Tesla turned a profit.
Now the story from the new Fox News is entirely different.
Tesla is “venture capital backed?”
Tesla did “not get a government loan.”
Wow…Talk about a turnaround at Fox News.
Watch. You’ll be laughing for sure. We did.
Source: Media Matters via YouTube
- Tesla Announces Store / Supercharger Expansion Plans For Europe
- Videos: Elon Musk Discusses Model E – Apple – Battery Cell Costs / Energy Density – Battery Swapping – And More
- Three Minnesotans Escape the Cold By Road Tripping to California in a Tesla Model S – Fuel Cost? $0
- Tesla Model S Rinspeed XchangE Stuns With World Debut in Geneva