Video: Turns Out Tesla Motors Didn’t Get a Government Loan, So Says Fox News Now
- Tesla Motors loss.
- Taxpayers pay for Tesla.
- All these startups work for a year and then fail.
- All green firms fail.
- We force electric cars on the public even though they don’t want them.
Those were basically the words of the old Fox News, right up until Tesla turned a profit.
Now the story from the new Fox News is entirely different.
Tesla is “venture capital backed?”
Tesla did “not get a government loan.”
Wow…Talk about a turnaround at Fox News.
Watch. You’ll be laughing for sure. We did.
Source: Media Matters via YouTube
- Volvo Engineer Calls Tesla Autopilot An “Unsupervised Wannabe”
- Elon Musk Thanks Norway For Its Electric Car Support, Confirms “Some 400,000” Model 3 Reservations
- Elon Musk: “Of Course” Tesla Model 3 Will Get Ludicrous Mode
- Tesla VP Discusses Possible Factory In China To Meet Model 3 Demand – Video Interview