TSportline Shows Modified Tesla Model S P100D – Video
The high profile interior conversion might not to everyone’s liking, but that doesn’t mean that some won’t still enjoy this overall custom TSportline Tesla Model S P100D.
For our money, the Black (with dark purple accents) modification option (video below) is a better fit.
“T Sportline can take your Model S and turn it into a luxurious sporty mid-size sedan fitting of a vehicle that can achieve 0-60mph in 2.5 seconds.”
Below is the extensive list of modifications to the vehicle featured in the video:
● 3M Crystalline tint 70% / 40% (front windshield, side windows, panoramic roof, rear window)
Wheels & Suspension
● TS115 21” forged wheels 21×9.0” front 21×9.5” rear finished in Gloss Black. Approximately 27% lighter than Tesla factory 21” turbine staggered wheel set.
● Uses original Michelin PS2 245/35-21 265/35-21 factory tire set, original lug nuts, original TPMS and accepts factory center caps.
● Bespoke interior – 5 hides of Ferrari Rosso leather. Contrast black stitching.
● Signature Signature Quilted door inserts and seats.
● Gloss carbon fiber steering wheel with Ferrari Rosso leather sides and contrast black stitching
● Airbag cover dyed to match Ferrari Rosso leather
● Dyed speaker grilles to match Ferrari Rosso leather.
● Gloss Carbon Fiber Seatbacks.
● Gloss Carbon Fiber Dash Trim.