Tenth Fastned Quick Charging Station Now On-Line In Netherlands
A year after announcing the concept of a fast charging network in the Netherlands, Fastned reached a milestone of 10 charging stations.
The nationwide network will have 200 stations in a few years.
All these stations seems to be much more well thought out than typical charging station, comparable more to gas stations – but where you have a solar roof instead of a flat one, and at least two DC multi-standard chargers (Renault ZOE has even 43 kW AC) and space for a few more if there is demand.
Earlier this year, Fastned went public and we are looking at carefully how this company develops.
Here is the list of first 10:
- Mienscheer, Nuis (A7 Drachten – Groningen, HMP 177.8) Nieuw
- Palmpol, Terschuur (A1 Amersfoort –> Apeldoorn, HMP 51.9)
- Hondsiep, Haps (A73 Venray –> Nijmegen, HMP 83.5)
- Lokkant, Haps (A73 Nijmegen -> Venray, HMP 84.0)
- Geulenkamp, Didam (A18 Doetinchem -> Zevenaar, HMP 193.4)
- Het Veen, Heerde (A50 Zwolle -> Apeldoorn, HMP 228.1)
- Lageveen, Veeningen (A28 Meppel -> Hoogeveen, HMP 127.5)
- De Panjerd, Veeningen (A28 Hoogeveen -> Meppel, HMP 227.3)
- Bornheim, Wezep (A28 Harderwijk -> Zwolle, HMP 79.9)
- Vundelaar, Wilp (A1 Deventer -> Apeldoorn, HMP 93.2)