Sweden and UK Drive Growth Of CHAdeMO Chargers In Europe To 1,117
CHAdeMO Association released a new map of CHAdeMO chargers in Europe for the month of April.
We see 1,117 points, from which 45 or over 4% were added compared to late March. On average, 1.5 chargers are added every day.
“This month’s map of #chademo chargers in Europe: a big jump from last month for Sweden and UK.”
UK is the leader with 211 CHAdeMOs.
Worldwide, the number of CHAdeMO chargers stays without update for now, but we can assume that at least we are close to 3,800.
The number of CHAdeMO DC Quick chargers installed up to today is 3688.
– (Japan 1,967 Europe 1117 USA 592 Others 12) last update 2014.04.22
- BREAKING: Tesla Supercharger Points Surpass CHAdeMO In North America
- Recharge Your Nissan LEAF Via CHAdeMO Outlet On Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Sedan
- Nissan: Japan Will Double Number Of Quick Chargers From 2,900 to 6,000 By March 2015
- Newsflash: California Approves Additional $1 Million In Funds For Install Of Fast Chargers