Lyle Dennis – Lyle has over 5 years journalistic experience in the field of electric vehicles, and is a national voice for electrification of the automobile. Lyle has founded several prominent internet outlets in his mission to raise awareness of electric cars, most recently with GM-Volt.com. In addition to this passion, Lyle is a neurologist who is devoted to the study of anti-aging research. You can find more about his work at extremelongevity.net
Jay (Statik) Cole - Jay also serves as Editor-In-Chief for InsideEVs, and brings with him several years of insider reporting, and close industry contacts. Jay is noted writer and is recognized for his remarkable talent for extracting the truth behind automotive news and delivering it with an incredible flair of humor.
Executive Senior Editor:
- Eric Loveday – A Detroit native, and University of Michigan grad with a degree in journalism, Eric brings a strong enthusiasm for electric cars and a lifelong passion for automobiles. Previously, Eric wrote at Autoblog, AutoblogGreen and All Cars Electric.
- Mark Kane – Based out of Europe, Mark brings InsideEVs the beat on what is happening internationally. Like much of the staff, Mark has been reporting on electric cars long before any were commercially available. Mark’s passion for racing and motorcycles brings unique coverage to InsideEVs.
- Rob Scardino – Studied at the University of Illinois, avid energy conservationist and a fine technical writer, who previously wrote at Green Car Reports
- Surdas Mohit – Based out of Canada and owner of a Mitsubishi I-MiEV (neither of which we hold against him), Surdas brings InsideEVs all the 411 on the international scene above the 49th parallel in North America. Mr. Mohit also has a background in planetary geophysics.
- Mike Buchanan – From mechanic to Remarketing Manager, he has been in the automotive industry for over ten years. A big fan of technology, Mike believes EVs are the next big thing in the automotive industry
- Chris Neff – My profession is marketing and I’ve been involved in sustainability for over 7 years and worked with communities, companies and utilities demonstrating Vehicle To Grid (V2G) technology back in 2008 and that is when I got my first taste of electric cars driving an AC Propulsion eBox, I was hooked. In 2009, I was one of the MiniE Pioneers. I remained in BMWs trial programs by moving into a BMW ActiveE in 2012. I’m passionate about showing how EVs make complete sense as a daily driver. I am Treasurer of the New Jersey Electric Auto Association (NJEAA), a chapter to the national Electric Auto Association (EAA). My personal blog: http://myactivee.
- ElectricCarsTV – was an internet property dedicated to bringing plug-in news to the public only through video, it has since joined the InsideEVs’ family
- Roald Marth - Mr. Marth is an internationally recognized venture capitalist, technologist, author, writer and marketing guru, and recently Roald worked on arguably Hawai‘i’s most ambitious state-wide plan to move from generating energy from fossil fuel to renewable energy.
- Josh Bryant - in addition to advocating for electric vehicles via the written word, Josh also heads up EV Badges (a symbol to unite the EV community), a portion of the proceeds goes to support Plug-In America
- Eric Cote – As well as contributor and part-time editor for InsideEVs, Eric is an Electrical and Computer Engineer with over 10 years of experience in Defense-related research and development.
- Mark Hovis: Retired engineer, who worked in the metrology field for 20 years. First with Brown & Sharpe Mfg. (which is now Hexagon Metrology), later to form his own engineering firm MEAS Inc.. Mark is a PV-EV enthusiast who enjoys breaking down the basics of EVs as well as accepting the challenge of responding to the technical myths about EVs
- David Murray: I.T. Administrator by day, YouTube content creator by night. Long time EV enthusiast, having built his own EV years ago, converted several hybrids to plug-ins, and now has a Leaf and Volt in the family with plans on a Tesla at some point in the future.
- Alan Campbell: Alan is InsideEVs specialist on “all things Ford,” and also writes features with FordInsideNews. Besides being an auto enthusiast and promoter of electrified vehicles, Mr. Campbell is also Data Analyst for a GIS company
- Marc Lee – Marc is an avid EV enthusiast and has an extensive experience in EV journalism as a key developer of FordFocusElectric.com.
- Tony Williams: Airline pilot and electric vehicle aficionado, early EV adopter and supplier of ‘add-on’ accessories for EVs. Integral part of low capacity LEAF testing in 2012.
- Tom Moloughney: Insider on all things BMW. Part of the MINI E trial fleet, as well as the current BMW Active E test group.
- James Melvin: Writer and electric vehicle enthusiast. As a charging station advocate he has endorsed implementation of charging stations throughout Washington State and on the corporate level.