Lyle Dennis – Lyle has over 5 years journalistic experience in the field of electric vehicles, and is a national voice for electrification of the automobile. Lyle has founded several prominent internet outlets in his mission to raise awareness of electric cars, most recently with GM-Volt.com. In addition to this passion, Lyle is a neurologist who is devoted to the study of anti-aging research. You can find more about his work at extremelongevity.net
Jay (Statik) Cole – Jay brings with him several years of insider reporting, and close industry contacts. Jay is noted writer and is recognized for his remarkable talent for extracting the truth behind automotive news and delivering it with an incredible flair of humor.
Executive Senior Editor:
- Eric Loveday – A Detroit native, and University of Michigan grad with a degree in journalism, Eric brings a strong enthusiasm for electric cars and a lifelong passion for automobiles. Previously, Eric wrote at Autoblog, AutoblogGreen and All Cars Electric.
- Rob Scardino – Studied at the University of Illinois, avid energy conservationist and a fine technical writer, who previously wrote at Green Car Reports
- Mike Buchanan – From mechanic to Remarketing Manager, he has been in the automotive industry for over ten years. A big fan of technology, Mike believes EVs are the next big thing in the automotive industry
- Mark Kane – Based out of Europe, Mark brings InsideEVs the beat on what is happening internationally. Like much of the staff, Mark has been reporting on electric cars long before any were commercially available.
- ElectricCarsTV – was an internet property dedicated to bringing plug-in news to the public only through video, it has since joined the InsideEVs’ family
- Josh Bryant - in addition to advocating for electric vehicles via the written word, Josh also heads up EV Badges (a symbol to unite the EV community), a portion of the proceeds goes to support Plug-In America
- Eric Cote – As well as contributor and part-time editor for InsideEVs, Eric is an Electrical and Computer Engineer with over 10 years of experience in Defense-related research and development.
- Mark Hovis: Retired engineer, who worked in the metrology field for 20 years. First with Brown & Sharpe Mfg. (which is now Hexagon Metrology), later to form his own engineering firm MEAS Inc.. Mark is a PV-EV enthusiast who enjoys breaking down the basics of EVs as well as accepting the challenge of responding to the technical myths about EVs
- Marc Lee – Marc is an avid EV enthusiast and has an extensive experience in EV journalism as a key developer of FordFocusElectric.com.
- Tony Williams: Airline pilot and electric vehicle aficionado, early EV adopter and supplier of ‘add-on’ accessories for EVs. Integral part of low capacity LEAF testing in 2012.
- Tom Moloughney: Insider on all things BMW. Part of the MINI E trial fleet, as well as the current BMW Active E test group.
- James Melvin: Writer and electric vehicle enthusiast. As a charging station advocate he has endorsed implementation of charging stations throughout Washington State and on the corporate level.