Lyle Dennis – Lyle has over 5 years journalistic experience in the field of electric vehicles, and is a national voice for electrification of the automobile. Lyle has founded several prominent internet outlets in his mission to raise awareness of electric cars, most recently with GM-Volt.com.
Jay (Statik) Cole - Jay also serves as Editor-In-Chief for InsideEVs, and brings with him several years of insider reporting, and close industry contacts. Jay is noted writer and is recognized for his remarkable talent for extracting the truth behind automotive news and delivering it with an incredible flair of humor.
Executive Senior Editor – Content Director:
- Eric Loveday – A Detroit native, and University of Michigan grad with a degree in journalism, Eric brings a strong enthusiasm for electric cars and a lifelong passion for automobiles. Previously, Eric wrote at Autoblog, AutoblogGreen, PluginCars and All Cars Electric.
- Mark Kane – Based out of Europe, Mark brings InsideEVs the beat on what is happening internationally. Like much of the staff, Mark has been reporting on electric cars long before any were commercially available. Mark’s passion for racing and motorcycles brings unique coverage to InsideEVs.
- Tom Moloughney: Insider on all things BMW. Part of the MINI E trial fleet, as well as the current BMW Active E test group. I serve as Director at Plug In America.
- Eric Cote – As well as contributor and part-time editor for InsideEVs, Eric is an Electrical and Computer Engineer with over 10 years of experience in Defense-related research and development.
- Roald Marth - Mr. Marth is an internationally recognized venture capitalist, technologist, author, writer and marketing guru, and recently Roald worked on arguably Hawai‘i’s most ambitious state-wide plan to move from generating energy from fossil fuel to renewable energy.
- Mark Hovis: Retired engineer, who worked in the metrology field for 20 years. First with Brown & Sharpe Mfg. (which is now Hexagon Metrology), later to form his own engineering firm MEAS Inc.. Mark is a PV-EV enthusiast who enjoys breaking down the basics of EVs as well as accepting the challenge of responding to the technical myths about EVs
- Steve Coram: School administrator and Vice President of the North Sound Electric Vehicle Association in northwest Washington State. Steve is an electrified vehicle advocate in the region, and often writes of his family’s EV road trip adventures.
- Tony Williams: Airline pilot and electric vehicle aficionado, early EV adopter and supplier of ‘add-on’ accessories for EVs. Integral part of low capacity LEAF testing in 2012.
- Chris Neff – I’ve been involved in sustainability for over 7 years and worked with communities, companies and utilities demonstrating Vehicle To Grid (V2G) technology back in 2008. In 2009, I was one of the MiniE Pioneers. I remained in BMW’s trial programs by moving into a BMW ActiveE. I am Board Member of the Electric Auto Association (EAA) and Treasurer of the New Jersey Electric Auto Association (NJEAA).
- ElectricCarsTV – was an internet property dedicated to bringing plug-in news to the public only through video, it has since joined the InsideEVs’ family
- Josh Bryant - in addition to advocating for electric vehicles via the written word, Josh also heads up EV Badges (a symbol to unite the EV community), a portion of the proceeds goes to support Plug-In America
- David Murray: I.T. Administrator by day, YouTube content creator by night. Long time EV enthusiast, having built his own EV years ago, converted several hybrids to plug-ins, and now has a Leaf and Volt in the family with plans on a Tesla at some point in the future.
- Alan Campbell: Alan is InsideEVs specialist on “all things Ford,” and also writes features with FordInsideNews. Besides being an auto enthusiast and promoter of electrified vehicles, Mr. Campbell is also Data Analyst for a GIS company
- Marc Lee – Marc is an avid EV enthusiast and has an extensive experience in EV journalism as a key developer of FordFocusElectric.com.
- James Melvin: Writer and electric vehicle enthusiast. As a charging station advocate he has endorsed implementation of charging stations throughout Washington State and on the corporate level.