Renault ZOE e-Sport Is One Badass EV – Track Drive Video
Not only was Fully Charged recently invited to test drive the Renault ZOE e-Sport Concept (see video here), but Car Throttle then got to give it a try without mercy.
It’s great to see that the 340 kW ZOE e-Sport Concept, when pushed hard, brings a lot of fun to the driver. In the end, it turns out to be as exciting as we thought it could be when Renault first unveiled the prototype in Geneva.
Car Throttle’s Alex was positively surprised by the performance in both rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive modes.
Hopefully fan response will make Renault seriously consider upgrading the 65 kW version and offering the e-Sport. We know we’d like to have one!
- Twin electric motors provide 340 kW (nearly 460 bhp) and torque of 640Nm
- 0-62mph (100km/h) in 3.2 seconds. 130mph is reached in under 10 seconds
- Weight is just 3,086 pounds (1,400 kg), including the 992-pound (450-kg) battery
- 40-kWh battery
- Nissan, Renault, Mitsubishi Collectively Reveal Future Plans, Including 12 Pure EVs
- Renault SYMBIOZ – The Car That Turns Into A Living Room For Your Home – Video
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Sales In France Remains Strong In August
- 500 Renault ZOE Z.E. 40 To Be Available In Car Sharing Service In Madrid