Renault TreZor At The Paris Motor Show – Live Photos & Videos
The all-electric two seater Renault TreZor (see details here) was one of the stars among the concept cars at the 2016 Paris Motor Show.
It utilizes a Formula E powertrain with a 260 kW motor and a two-part battery pack.
The Renault TreZor heralds in a new design for French manufacturer with glimpses of an electric future, while the focus on a production EV falls on the new longer-range ZOE (400 km NEDC).
Here is a set of photos and videos of the TreZor.
- 0 to 100 km/h (0-62mph) time of less than 4 seconds
- 260 kW and 380 Nm electric motor (RWD)
- 1,600 kg weight
- Nissan, Renault, Mitsubishi Collectively Reveal Future Plans, Including 12 Pure EVs
- Renault SYMBIOZ – The Car That Turns Into A Living Room For Your Home – Video
- 500 Renault ZOE Z.E. 40 To Be Available In Car Sharing Service In Madrid
- SYMBIOZ EV To Represents Renault’s Vision Of The Future Of Mobility – Video