Nissan LEAF Group Buy In Texas Drives Price Down To $11,500*
There’s been a fair amount of Nissan LEAF group buys to date, some are pulled off successfully, while others have failed to launch.
The latest one with Smart Charge America and Nissan seems to be legit, but it only applies to residents of Texas (actually, the purchase has to be made at a participating Austin-area dealers too – see image below for participating dealers) and the offer expires January 3, 2017.
Smart Charge America explains the deal like this:
- Receive up to $20,500 in discounts and incentives.
- $7,500 Federal tax credit for the purchase of an electric vehicle
- $1,000 Federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of a home charging station, including installation (up to $1,ooo)
- $1,500 Austin Energy rebate of 50% of the cost of a home charging station, including installation (up to $1,500)
- $500 Smart Charge Residential is offering an additional 15% off the cost of installation of a home charging station (up to $500)
With all the discounts in place, you could walk away with a LEAF S for only $11,510!
Interested in taking advantage of this deal? Here’s what you need to do:
- Download this Group Buy flyer, which is required to show to an Austin area Nissan Dealership to receive the Group Buy pricing
- Visit an Austin area Nissan dealer to test drive a LEAF
- Show them the flyer
- Purchase a LEAF by January 3rd 2017
- Autonomous Nissan LEAF Testing in London Begins In February, More “New” LEAF Talk
- Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle & Portland Seek Record-Breaking Order Of 24,000 EVs
- Hyperdrive Innovation To Offer Nissan (LEAF) Batteries For Various Applications
- Nissan LEAF-To-Home Prepped For Commercialization In U.S., Will Be Nissan’s Primary Focus At 2017 NAIAS