McLaren Releases Jaw-Dropping Specs, Wallet-Busting Price on P1 Plug-In Hybrid Hypercar
When it’s a McLaren, specs are all that matter.
All McLarens are spectacular and ultimate performance is a given, so when McLaren first broke news of its P1 plug-in hybrid hypercar, the automaker’s omission of specs left us imagining just how impressive this plug-in would ultimately be.
Specs are now here and we’re blown away.
- o to 62 miles per hour in under 3 seconds
- 0 to 124 miles per hour in less than 7 seconds
- 0 to 186 miles per hour in 17 seconds
- 903 total horsepower
- 664 pound-feet of torque
- Electric-only range of up to 12.5 miles at an average speed of 30 mph
- Production limited to 375 units
- Top speed 218 mph
- Curb weight 3,086 pounds
- On sale date March-Deliveries to commence later this year
These figures basically blow away any vehicle available today, aside from maybe the Bugatti Veyron.
So, what’s it costs to own the most exotic, spectacular plug-in vehicle on the planet? A cool $1,150,000 before adding a single option.
More details on the McLaren P1 can be found by clicking here.
Gallery: Double Click To Enlarge