Photon Red Jaguar I-Pace Shines At Geneva – Photos & Videos
As you can see on the video above of the unloading of the Jaguar I-Pace Concept prior the Geneva Motor Sow, it’s damn good looking small SUV. We’ve seen the vehicle before, but not in this new Photon Red paint. Well done, Jaguar.
Production and sales of the all-electric Jaguar I-Pace will begin next year. The EV has an expected range of 220+ miles (350 km) and two-motor all-wheel drive.
- 0-60 mph in ~4 seconds
- AWD, 400 hp total and 516 lb-ft of torque (two 200 hp electric motors)
- 220+ mile / 350 km all-electric range
- liquid-cooled 90 kWh battery with cells from LG Chem
- 23-inch wheels (pretty standard fare for a concept vehicle)
- drag coefficient of 0.29
- at least 50 kW DC fast charging with CCS Combo
- Heat pump
- class-leading regen – up to 150 kW
- 5 seats
- length: 184 inches, width: 74.4
At the stage: