Jaguar I-PACE Concept in Photon Red To Debut At Geneva Motor Show
The Jaguar I-PACE Concept, after being revealed at the Los Angeles Auto Show last year (see gallery here), will debut in Europe at Geneva Motor Show this week. This time, though, the I-PACE Concept will be dressed in elegant Photon Red.
The all-electric Jaguar is scheduled for production in 2018 with an expected all-electric range of 220+ miles (350 km) and double motor all-wheel drive.
Jaguar’s entry will be of one several all-electric SUVs by 2020. Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Ford, to name just a few, are expected to make the high-end SUV BEV segment a bit crowded. We look forward to that time.
- 0-60 mph in ~4 seconds
- AWD, 400 hp total and 516 lb-ft of torque (two 200 hp electric motors)
- 220+ mile / 350 km all-electric range
- liquid-cooled 90 kWh battery with cells from LG Chem
- 23-inch wheels (pretty standard fare for a concept vehicle)
- drag coefficient of 0.29
- at least 50 kW DC fast charging with CCS Combo
- Heat pump
- class-leading regen – up to 150 kW
- 5 seats
- length: 184 inches, width: 74.4
- Peugeot Releases Partner Tepee Electric Van Launch Video, If Only It Had A Little More Oompf
- Jaguar Claims Reactions To I-Pace Electric CUV Have Been “Fantastic”
- Say What Now? 2020 Hybrid Kinetic H600 Charges At 50C, Is V2G/V2V Capable
- CNET Cites Various Studies Claiming Electric Cars Are The “Next Big Thing” – Video