How Much Can You Save With Nissan e-NV200? – Infographics
Nissan recently published two infographics:
1) How Much Can You Save With The Nissan e-NV200?
2) How Do You Charge Your Nissan e-NV200?
Especially interesting is the first one, which indicates that the average cost to charge for 100 km will be at €1.83 (based on France, Spain, Germany, UK and Italy), while the average cost of diesel is €8.48.
The Japanese company believes that this works out to a savings of €500 a year.
- Nissan, Renault, Mitsubishi Collectively Reveal Future Plans, Including 12 Pure EVs
- No, The $29,990 Nissan LEAF Doesn’t Have a Small Battery So It Can Compete With Compacts
- Nissan’s “Switch Scheme” Makes (Used) LEAF Ownership Cheaper Than Ever
- Video Overload Of New 2018 Nissan LEAF – Presentations From Around The World