Here’s How To Get 40% Off A Nissan LEAF SV In Minnesota
For the month of March, Minnesota residents can enjoy 40% off a Nissan LEAF SV at Kline Nissan.
* Total Potential Savings Add up to 38.9% (including federal tax credit)
This comes as part of a program under Drive Electric Minnesota. The initiative is committed to promoting EVs and charging infrastructure.
With a voucher, during the month of March you can save up to $13,500 when purchasing a brand new Nissan Leaf at Kline Nissan. Savings may vary depending on your Federal Tax Credit qualifications. Request your voucher today to get the full details.
With a voucher, during the month of March you can save up to $12,113 when leasing a brand new Nissan Leaf at Kline Nissan. After the lease is up, you can purchase the vehicle for only $12,397. Request your voucher today to get the full details. Customers that are already leasing a Nissan Leaf are eligible for a 2 month lease payment waiver program.
Another incentive is the “No-Charge-to-Charge” program. Anyone buying or leasing a new LEAF in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area can charge it for free at several DC fast chargers (see map) locations for 2 years. The program covers the first 30 minutes of charging. This should suffice since the DC fast chargers can charge a LEAF to 50% in about 15 minutes.
Please follow the link below for additional details on the “40%” off offer.
Source: Drive Electric Minnesota
- Nissan, Renault, Mitsubishi Collectively Reveal Future Plans, Including 12 Pure EVs
- No, The $29,990 Nissan LEAF Doesn’t Have a Small Battery So It Can Compete With Compacts
- 2018 Nissan LEAF Test Drive Tour Kicks Off Next Month, Sign up Now
- EV Charging Consumes Less Energy Than Water Heating In Typical US Home