Gorgeous DS E-TENSE Unveiled In Geneva (Specs, Photos, Videos)
DS Automobiles’s DS E-TENSE was unveiled live in Geneva this week, and is one of the most beautiful electric concept cars we have seen to date.
French two-seater is sadly just a gentle sign that PSA Peugeot Citroën thinking about BEVs.
Despite a concept that looks near production-intent (no 28″ wheels or full glass bubble domes), there has been no serious indication that we will ultimately see a production version of all-electric GT from DS in near future. Which is a shame.
“DS E-TENSE, WORLD PREMIERE, A UNIQUE, ELECTRFIYNG, HIGH-PERFORMANCE CAR FOR THE FUTURE
DS Automobiles signals its intentions with the show-stopping DS E-TENSE all-electric GT.
The high-performance model brings together state-of-the-art technology and avant-garde design to silently deliver an impressive 516Nm of torque and 402hp – all with zero emissions.
DS E-TENSE perfectly encapsulates the brand’s stylistic and technological vision, pointing towards the DS brand’s future with its high-performance electric powertrain. “
- 402hp (around 300 kW) and 516 Nm of torque
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) comes up in 4.5 seconds
- an expected 310 km (193 miles) mixed cycle range (360 km or 224 miles range in an urban cycle)
Press Conference (from around 10:00):
- Peugeot Releases Partner Tepee Electric Van Launch Video, If Only It Had A Little More Oompf
- Say What Now? 2020 Hybrid Kinetic H600 Charges At 50C, Is V2G/V2V Capable
- Opel CEO Says Automaker’s Future Will Be Full Of Electric Vehicles
- Volkswagen I.D. Concept First Drive Review – Video Test Drive…Kinda