Florida Utility Offers Up To $1,000 Rebate On Purchased/Leased Plug-In Electric Vehicles
A northeastern Florida utility company, JEA, is offering a rebate (up to $1,000) for purchased or leased plug-in vehicle:
- A $500 rebate for a plug-in vehicle with a battery size smaller than 15 kWh.
- A $1,000 rebate for a plug-in vehicle with a 15 kWh or bigger battery size.
This available rebate is for those who have residency in the JEA service region.
The goal is to try and get more people in the region to buy or lease a plug-in vehicle. There are currently around 300 plug-in vehicles in the northeastern JEA region.
Check out the video below for more details.
- California To Trial Point-Of-Sale EV Rebate Program
- Teslanomics Explores When $7,500 Tax Credit Will Vanish For Tesla Model 3 Buyers
- NHTSA Closes Tesla Autopilot Death Investigation, No Recall Necessary, Autosteer Reduces Crash Rate By 40%
- Are Tesla Superchargers Too Crowded? Video Ride Along To 6 Supercharging Stations