Engineering Explained Presents 5 Reasons To Buy An Electric Car – Video
Engineering Explained recently tested the 2016 Nissan LEAF, but instead of filing another ordinary review, presented 5 reasons to buy an electric car in general:
- the instant torque and peak torque from 0 RPM
- the incredibly low maintenance (tire rotations and cabin filter changes)
- the incredible efficiency (about 3x the efficiency of an ICE vehicle)
- the convenience of charging
- the affordability of leasing an electric car.
Well, with more of these kinds of presentation to the general public, we will just see more and more EV sales records being set.