ClipperCreek Keeps Your Charging Cables In Order With New Management System
More and more companies these days are considering installing charging stations in public areas, for their employees or customers. Many have already done so.
However one thing we have noticed is that, short of physically installing the stations, not a lot of time seems to be taken considering the end product itself, and how user friendly it is; with charging cords dragging all over the place. Apparently, others have noticed too, and as an example ClipperCreek has designed an inexpensive “cable management solution” for their public/pedestal EVSE stations.
“This new cable management system keeps cables safely off the ground with easy cable retraction based on an adjustable spring system. The Universal Pedestal Extension Kit is a reliable cable management solution designed for fleet and parking lot environments, featuring powder-coated steel for a durable and lasting finish, and ADA height and reach compliance.”
Basically, one can get a truly convenient public L2 station (including the EVSE itself, an external pedestal mount and the new cable management system) for about $2,000…which if one has priced the cost of a public/outdoor L2 station lately, represents a fair value.
“Our commitment to the electric vehicle industry drives us to continuously bring the greatest value to our customers,” said Jason France, President and Founder of ClipperCreek.
“As EV charging demand grows, customers have asked us to offer a great cable management system for our most popular commercial EVSE pedestal, resulting in the new Universal Pedestal Extension Cable Management Kit, a durable option that will last even in the toughest environments.”
On the release of the new add-on feature, ClipperCreek noted the following features of the Pedestal Extension Kit include:
- Keeps charging cables safely off the ground when used with 18’ charge cable (optional)
- Eliminates need to wind cable for storage after use
- Adjustable spring-based system for reliable cable retraction every time
- Powder-coated steel with enclosed cable management retractor for superior environmental durability
- Durable technology that withstands commercial use
- Compatible with ClipperCreek HCS and CS product lines
- Available for Single or Dual-Mount charging station installations
- ADA height and reach compliant when installed to local codes
- Accommodates the low profile connector holsters that come standard with ClipperCreek charging stations, allowing convenient storage of the vehicle connector
- One year warranty
- Made in America
- ClipperCreek customers are supported by an exceptional customer service team