Chevrolet Bolt Test Drive Review From Kron4 -Video
Reporter Gabe Slate, from Kron4 News was just at the San Jose Auto Show, and comes away showing off many of the best features in the Chevrolet Bolt in this quick video. Of course, he starts with a “no Tesla Model 3” joke.
The nice part is that Gabe is actually in the vehicle, driving, for most of the presentation.
Takeaways from Gabe’s Chevrolet Bolt review:
- Long range, cheap price (especially after rebate)
- No competition yet (as the Tesla Model 3 is missing from the San Jose show)
- Smooth, quiet ride
- Brisk acceleration
- Two rear-seat USB ports
- Front and rear heated seats, and heated steering wheel
- 10-inch color touch-screen infotainment system
- Rearview mirror doubles as a rearview camera
- Surround-vision 360-degree video feed (screen animation of the vehicle and its surroundings)
- No concealing trunk (hatchback only)
- Doesn’t look “cool”
- Tesla offers “bells and whistles” like Autopilot, over-the-air updates
Video Description via Kron4 News (Santa Clara, California):
No longer being dependent on gas and buying an all-electric car just got easier.
Chevy’s new lower costing EV “The Bolt” is now on the market in California.
We are the first state to have dealerships selling this Tesla rival.
KRON4’s Tech Reporter Gabe Slate took one for a test drive and shows us the highlights of this vehicle.
Watch the above video to see Gabe’s full report.
Gabe says the Chevy Bolt offers quite a ride!