Sales

Number of registrations of new all-electric passenger cars in Norway – February 2015

Norway BEV Sales At 18% Market Share

New battery electric car registrations in Norway stood at 18% market share in February (1,919), while an additional 1.9% came from plug-in hybrids (211). In total, plug-in market reached 19.9% – 2,130. There were 30 new electric vans registered and 277 used-imported electric cars. The big winner is Volkswagen e-Golf,…

3 days ago by Mark Kane 28

New BEV Registrations in France (Passenger & LCV) – February 2015

All-Electric Car Sales In France Doubled In February

February was yet another good month for all-electric car sales in France. The market doubled to 1,397 new registrations and 0.7% market share. In February of the previous year, sales were just 706. Most of the growth comes from passenger cars – 1,084, an improvement of 164%. Light delivery vehicles…

3 days ago by Mark Kane 4

Plug-in Car Registrations in UK – February 2015

Electric Car Sales In UK Up Almost 500% In February

February was the 36th consecutive month of car sales growth in UK – registrations went up by 12% year-over-year to 76,958. The numbers themselves are low as February is one of the slowest sales months of the year ahead of a number plate change in March. Despite this, electric cars…

4 days ago by Mark Kane 6

Plug-Ins Such As The Upcoming Hyundai Sonata PHV Will Not Get A Chance At EV Rebate Money In Illinois

Illinois Suspends $4,000 EV Rebate Program

Illinois has one of the best plug-in vehicle rebate programs in the country…well, they did have one anyway.  A quick check of the Illinois Green Fleets website pretty much says it all now. “Important Notice: The Alternate Fuel Rebate Program is currently suspended. Due to the suspension of the program,…

5 days ago by Jay Cole 19