BMW C Evolution Electric Scooter To Go On Sale in May
It seems like we’ve been waiting decades now for the arrival of the BMW C Evolution electric scooter.
But finally, it’s almost here.
- Liquid-cooled permanent magnet synchronous motor
- Power output is 11 kW (15 hp)
- Peak output of 35 kW (47 hp).
- Top speed of 120 km/h (75 mph, electronically limited)
- Out accelerates some ICE maxi scooter with engines sized 600cc and up
- 8 kWh capacity of the air-cooled lithium-ion high-voltage battery
- Range of up to 100 kilometres (62 miles)
- Full recharge takes 4 hours on @ 220V /12A
Though BMW has still yet to release pricing information, we’re thrilled to see that the C Evolution is finally a reality.
We suspect it’ll be expensive though, perhaps touching $20,000 when kitted out, but there’s really no competition out there in the performance electric scooter category where the C Evolution resides. Or is there?