Audi Q7 e-tron 3.0 TDI Quattro Overview And Test Drive – Video
A recent visit to the UK to test drive and review the new Audi Q7 e-tron 3.0 TDI quattro was undertaken by TEVA (Toronto Electric Vehicle Association) last month.
The electrified version of the Q7 is expected to arrive in the U.S. and Canada in the next couple months – although Audi has been rather quiet of late regarding that timeline.
When it does arrive, a gasoline engine will replace the diesel setup found in Europe, however it will have tough competition from the growing number of premium plug-in SUVs now offered on the North American market.
“Here’s our first drive and impressions of AUDI’s TDI version of their Q7 e-tron. However, we drove it in the UK. So, the Canadian model may slightly differ. Enjoy!”
- System power 275 kW (373 hp) and 700 Nm (516.3 lb-ft), AWD
- Drivetrain: 3.0-liter V6 turbo diesel 190 kW (258 hp) of power and 600 Nm (442.5 lb-ft) of torque plus disk-shaped electric motor 94 kW and 350 Nm (258.1 lb-ft) of torque, integrated into the eight-speed tiptronic
- 0 to 62 miles (100 km/h) in 6 seconds
- Top speed 140 mph (225 km/h)
- Up to 34.8 miles (56 km) all-electric range
- 17.3 kWh lithium-ion battery
- Total range more than 1,410 kilometers (876 miles) / 1.7 liters of diesel for every 100 kilometers (or 118 MPGe in the US)