All-Electric, Autonomous Rinspeed Oasis (complete with plants) Shows Up At NAIAS – videos
After CES, Rinspeed presented the Oasis in Detroit for this year’s big NAIAS event.
The Swiss vision of what makes up a futuristic, autonomous electric vehicle is a little bit crazy… after all it has plants inside the
Below you can see latest photos and videos with the Oasis and judge is this is the kind of future you want to see yourself riding around in.
Oasis Quick specs:
- two seats
- two 40 kW electric motors
- 12 kWh battery
- up to 100 km (62 miles).
- 0-62 mph (100 km/h) takes 9.7 seconds
- top speed stands at over 80 mph (130 km/h)
- Nissan Explains How Human Intelligence Will Ultimately Make Autonomous Cars Work In All Situations
- Electrification, Autonomous Drive Are 2 Of 4 Major Factors Pushing Automotive Disruption
- Proterra Starts Autonomous Electric Bus Trials In US
- Daimler Partners With Bosch For Level 4, 5 Autonomous Vehicles