2016 Rimac Concept_One, 0-62 MPH in 2.6 Seconds Shows Up In Geneva – (Gallery, Videos)
Rimac Automobili was present at the Geneva Motor Show with two electric supercars – 2016 Concept_One and the new, even more aggressive Concept_S (The Evil Twin).
Here we have Concept_One (more on the “Evil Twin to follow”), which is a clear fruit of personal passion and commitment from Mate Rimac and his team from Coratia.
The 800 kW, four-motor, wll-wheel-drive monster is one of the most powerful EV ever offered on sale.
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 2.6 seconds
- 0-200 km/h in 6.2 seconds
- 0-300 km/h in 14.2 seconds
Detailed description of the Concept_One is available here.
- Rimac Hopes To Become The World’s #1 EV Parts Supplier…Medium Sized For Today OK Too (Update)
- Rimac Concept_One At The 2017 NYIAS – Photos & Videos
- Peugeot Releases Partner Tepee Electric Van Launch Video, If Only It Had A Little More Oompf
- Say What Now? 2020 Hybrid Kinetic H600 Charges At 50C, Is V2G/V2V Capable