2016 Rimac Concept_One, 0-62 MPH in 2.6 Seconds Shows Up In Geneva – (Gallery, Videos)
Rimac Automobili was present at the Geneva Motor Show with two electric supercars – 2016 Concept_One and the new, even more aggressive Concept_S (The Evil Twin).
Here we have Concept_One (more on the “Evil Twin to follow”), which is a clear fruit of personal passion and commitment from Mate Rimac and his team from Coratia.
The 800 kW, four-motor, wll-wheel-drive monster is one of the most powerful EV ever offered on sale.
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 2.6 seconds
- 0-200 km/h in 6.2 seconds
- 0-300 km/h in 14.2 seconds
Detailed description of the Concept_One is available here.
- Organizers Of Swiss Hillclimb Fined For Violations Resulting In Hammond Crash Of Rimac Concept_One
- Mercedes-Maybach, VW, Rimac: 2017 Pebble Beach Concours D’Elegance Extensive Galleries
- Richard Hammond Discusses Grand Tour Crash With Rimac CEO
- Watch Grand Tour Cast Attack Alps Before Hammond’s Rimac Concept_One Crash – Video